Dundrum House Hotel Golf & Leisure Resort
Phone: +353 (0)62 71116 | Fax: +353 (0)62 71366 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Powered by IdeaBubble Website CMS™
During your stay, there is lot’s to do onsite:
OUT & ABOUT
We all like to get out and about and see what's of interest in the area. You won't be disappointed with Cashel and the surrounding area as there is plenty to see and do.
* Explore the famous Rock of Cashel and local historic sites. A spectacular group of Medieval buildings set on an outcrop of limestone in the Golden Vale including the 12th century round tower, High Cross and Romanesque Chapel, 13th century Gothic cathedral, 15th century Castle and the restored Hall of the Vicars Choral. Attractions include an audio-visual show and exhibitions.
* Brú Ború Cultural Centre located at the foot of the Rock of Cashel.
* Go back in time and visit Cashel Folk Village.
* Browse the streets with its many shops and cafes.
* Enjoy a leisurely stroll and fun for the children in Marl Bog Forest Trail.
* Enthusiastic hill walkers will love the Glen of Aherlow, which is on our doorstep.
* Like cycling? Pop the bike on the rack as we have our very own cycling route mapped out for you.
* Local horse riding is a great way to get out and about in the fresh country air.
* Enjoy a fun day at the races in either Thurles or Clonmel.
* Head off for the day with a picnic and take a boat trip on the Shannon starting at Killaloe.
* Jump in the car and drive along some of the most spectacular scenery you can imagine. Head up to the Vee where the view will take your breath away and stop for a spot of lunch in the popular heritage town of neighbouring Lismore.
There's just so much to see and do.... the list could be endless!