Dundrum House Hotel Golf & Leisure Resort
Phone: +353 (0)62 71116 | Fax: +353 (0)62 71366 | Email: email@example.com
Powered by IdeaBubble Website CMS™
* Once you have decided on Dundrum House Hotel as the venue for your wedding, two deposits will be required to secure your booking. The first deposit of €1000.00 is payable on confirmation of the date and a second deposit of €1000.00 should be paid six months prior to the wedding date. These deposits can be paid by Cash, Bankers Draft or personal cheque. (Provisional Bookings can only be held for 14 days and will automatically be released once this time elapses.)
* Full arrangements & menu details are required six weeks prior to your Wedding Day. An appointment should be made in advance to meet with the Wedding Co-ordinator.
* Deposits are non-refundable in the event of cancellation under any circumstances.
* Cancellation charges in addition to the forfeit of the deposit paid will be charged in full if cancelled within 16 weeks of the date booked. Cancellation charges will include estimated overall costs based on minimum prices.
* Menu prices will vary subject to seasonal availability of certain products and Governmental charges.
* A Bar extension can be provided if required. Arrangements would require three months prior notice at an additional charge.
* Only the food and beverages supplied by the hotel may be consumed on the premises (Health & Safety regulations).
* All accounts must be settled in full on departure by Bankers Draft, Cash or Personal Cheque. Credit Cards may not be used for payment. Any outstanding balances must be settled on departure.
* The hotel must have final numbers of guests attending at least 48 hours prior to your wedding. This is the minimum number of people for which you will be charged. Increases in guest numbers attending will be charged accordingly, space and extra staff permitting, with no obligation on the hotel. The Wedding Meal will be served no later than 6pm.
* Payment of the first deposit indicates acceptances and understanding of the above Terms and Conditions.
* The hotel reserves the right to refund deposits in circumstances when a booking is made through a third party or under false pretences. Prospective clients must also meet a member of Management by appointment prior to acceptance of first deposit.
* We offer your guests a special overnight accommodation rate based on availability. All individual bookings are to be guaranteed by deposit of €50.00 per person. All unnamed rooms will be released six weeks prior to the wedding date. Accommodation deposits are non refundable.
* Entertainment in the function room must end by 2.00 am sharp. The function room must be fully vacated by 2.30 am sharp. Please ensure your guests have made suitable transport arrangements.