- Head Chef - Steven Ronan
- Senior Sous Chef - PJ Dunne
- Pastry Chefs - Kathleen Ryan
Head Chef - Steven Ronan
Steven Ronan started his career in the renowned Abbott of Monkstown, Dublin with Alexis Fitzgerald before joining the team at the Fitzpatrick's Castle alongside Sean Dempsey. Steven's experience led him overseas to Hotel Nova Park in Zurich, Switzerland where he continued to train with some of the best International Chefs. In recent years, Steven took up position as 2nd Chef in the Cashel Palace Hotel before taking up the role of Head Chef at Dundrum House Hotel in 1990. In 1996 he moved back to his native Dublin as Head Chef of Ryans of Parkgate Street until his return to Tipperary and to Dundrum House Hotel as Head Chef in 1999. Steven has a passion for using local and organic produce.
- Irish Beef Fillet, Grain Mustard Mash, Green Peppercorn Jus & Horseradish Cream
- Pan Roasted Sea Bass, Tomato and Pepper Confit & Basil Olive Oil
- O'Meara's Chicken Supreme, Pumpkin Puree, Sage and Honey Jus Lie
The best of local Irish and Tipperary produce is used including the following;
Crowe Meats - Fridays Organic Lettuce - Mrs Thorpe Organic Herbs - Tipperary Co-Op - Thurles Milk - Eugene O'Meara Chickens - Atlantis Seafoods.