The Venue Clubhouse
Traditional Cuisine Daytime and Evening
The Venue Clubhouse Restaurant provides traditional cuisine in a warm and friendly atmosphere. The menus change to reflect the season and a great wine list is on offer. The A La Carte Menu provides an excellent variety to choose from, with lite bites, main dishes, sandwiches, desserts and even a kiddies corner.
To view our current A La Carte Menu and prices, please click here. A great Sunday Lunch Carvery is also served each week.
When arranging a lunch or evening meal for a group of friends, family or colleagues the Venue Clubhouse offers an attractive selection of course options. Menus can be tailor-made to suit the each group. Below is a selection of some of the favorite course options at the Venue Clubhouse.
- Soup of the Day
- Spicy Chicken wings with creamy garlic dip
- Smoked Salmon Platter with cream fresh green salad cappers and Brown Bread
- Egg Mayonnaise with a crisp salad
- Prawn Salad Marie Rose
- Sirloin Steak Served with Mushrooms & Onions Potatoes & Veg & a Choice of Garlic or Pepper Sauce
- Pork and Garlic sausage with mash and onion jus
- Stir-Fry of Beef with home- made curry served with boiled rice and poppadom
- Baked Darne of Salmon in a white wine sauce
- Traditional battered Cod fillet served with chips, side salad and a tartare sauce
- Chicken Goujons served with side salad and chips
- Baileys Cream Profiteroles masked with chocolate sauce
- Strawberry Cheesecake with mango sauce
- Fresh fruit salad with a selection of ice cream
For Group Bookings or any other information please contact us on 062 71116 or Email reservations@dundrumh